For a better value in a domestically forged, high strength, alloy steel hoist ring, Jergens Lifting Solutions is your mold lifting solution.
- Full 360° Swivel and 180° Pivot for full Action
- Rated at 5:1 Strength Factor
- Material: High Quality Alloy Steel
- Finish: Black Oxide (Except Washer)
- U-Bar, Bolt, Pins, Base, Washer and Bushing are Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Washer: Zinc Plated with Gold Colored (Inch), Clear/Blue (Metric) Conversion Coating for easy visual ID
- Proof Tested to 200% of Rated Load Capacity
- Certificate of Proof Test provided with each ring
- 3D Solid Models available for down load in multiple formats
- CE Certified
Jergen hoist rings are made right here in the USA, starting with domestically-produced, certified alloy steel. Choose Jergens and get tough, dependable, American-made quality every time.
Their quality control procedures define the entire manufacturing process and provide complete traceability from raw materials, tested in Jergen’s metallurgical lab, to finished product. Their state-of-the-art, 110,000 square foot facility is ISO 9001:2008 rated, and their center and side pull hoist rings are CE certified. Finally, all hoist rings conform to the following standards: (OSHA) 29 CFR 1918, ASME B30-26, MIL-STD-1365C, MIL-STD-209K.
Terms of Sale
Hot Runner Service & Repair
Controller Repair & Calibration
Mold Flow Services
Barrel Repair & Resleeving